The need for and importance of risk assessment and risk management is now widely regarded in successful commercial and public sector organizations.
Organizations that fully understand and appreciate their risk profile and environments can make informed decisions on how to best achieve their objectives. Organizations that fail to recognize and manage their risks can destroy value for their stakeholders, squander resources and ultimately damage their image and reputation.
Good risk management doesn't slow an organisation down - it helps it go faster.
Many organisations are not getting full value from their investments in risk management because their risk processes are disconnected and critical data and information are not shared.
How can Australian Corporate Consultants help get you where you want to be?
We can help you to:
- Build a risk-aware strategy
- Create agile decision making from strategy through execution
- Build performance and earnings predictability by managing risk
- Increase enterprise resilience
- Manage financial risk
- Optimise governance, risk and compliance
- Deliver business insight.
Whether we're helping a business with internal audit, internal controls or an enterprise-wide issue, we start by helping organisations answer some key questions, such as:
- What are your key risks and how they are being managed?
- Do you have overlapping risk functions or gaps in coverage?
- Have we optimised the use of resources and technology?
With insights gained from those answers, we bring to bear a robust method that includes:
- Rapid assessment and identification of opportunities to integrate and improve risk practices
- Diagnostic - a broad and systematic approach to assessing organisation-wide global compliance and reporting capabilities, together with a business case
- Transformation of your risk management.
- People and organisational change
- Business advisory
- Strategic direction
- Operations management.